Fire Safety Audits
Konceptness has extensive experience in fire safety (SCIE) and is currently qualified to create a new audit service for your facilities’ critical systems. We are aware that a lack of equipment inspections, tests and maintenance can be the cause of critical situations in the event of an emergency.
Through a preliminary risk evaluation, we guarantee that all work is performed safely both for the audit team and for personnel at your facilities.
The main objective of this service is to evaluate the integrity and optimum operation of protection equipment and systems to minimize personal injuries and material damages in cases of emergency, as follows:
- Pumps, S.I. tanks, Fire Hydrants and Hose Reels;
- Automatic Fire Detection and Firefighting Systems;
- Safety and Evacuation Signs;
- Extinguishers and Fire Blankets;
- Alarm Call Points;
- Emergency Lighting;
- Emergency Procedure, Emergency Floor Layouts and Emergency Contacts;
- Electric Installations and Switchboards;
- General Energy Cut-off Switches;
- Doors (evacuation routes).
We perform visual inspections and tests for safety systems, fill out checklists based on applicable laws and prepare maintenance reports. These measures enable the audit team to identify risks and necessary actions that must be taken into consideration according to priorities, and to prepare effective prevention and corrective safety programs.