Property Management Consulting
To preserve the traditional image of cities in accordance with legal regulations, rehabilitation of built heritage has become an indispensable part of a city’s policy, insofar as such a policy combines a city’s rehabilitation and revitalization goals.
The design to alter your building of historic value must consider all the building’s characteristics in order to respect them and to plan the building’s rehabilitation or to change its utilization. The result will ensure harmony between the past and the future.
What Property Advisory Services do we offer?
- Studies and projects for the conservation and rehabilitation of buildings;
- Organization of works contracts processes and processes to acquire goods and services;
- Supervision of works contracts and follow-up in the acquisition of goods or services;
- Preparation and follow-up of licensing processes for interventions to built heritage issued by external entities;
- Follow-up of intervention processes for Historic and Architectonic Heritage, whether it be construction work or other types of work;
- Assistance for management of spaces and properties to optimize their occupation and utilization;
- Management and/or preparation of projects and works contracts.